These are the resources referred to in used in the making of my 2013 K12Online Conference presentation. The presentation is also viewable at the K12Online Conference site.
The Wikiseat Project
Other Video Content
- Mimi Ito on Learning in Social Media Spaces
- Inspiring a Maker Movement
- Making More ‘Makers’
- Maker Spaces
- How to Make a Long Bow Out of PVC Pipe
- The Paint Swirling Guitar Technique
- How to Make a Cajon Drum
Books & Other Resources
- How to Make a Cajon Drum Box
- Invent to Learn, Gary Stager and Sylvia Martinez
- Gary Stager’s recent talk at Stanford
- Making Learning Whole, David Perkins
- Connected learning is about much more than plugging youth into technology. (PDF)
- DIY.org – Find ideas and share ideas! Set up your own page.
- Anything written by Seymour Papert, Jean Piaget, Lev Vygotsky, Maria Montessori and other giants upon whom all of these ideas have been built.